Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hey there, Hi there!

I said this in my profile, so forgive the repetition, but I wanted to start a blog about raising twins, after feeling like there wasn't enough advice for moms of multiples out there.  I also wanted to blog about my daughter, Charlie, and her upcoming surgeries in order to correct a condition she was born with in her legs.  Rather than be frustrated about only finding a small handful of actual useful information, why not create a source for other people going through the same thing so that THEY won't be frustrated!  I know.  Im a genius. 

This blog will also be a great way for me to look back and remember things.  After the twin celebrated their first birthday just a couple of weeks ago, I really started to realize how fast it all goes.  Just like "they" said it would.

I hope this blog will help some and entertain others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment