Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I love waking up to these past few mornings...


Teef brushes for baybays!  We had our one year check up and the pediatrician gave us the green light to start brushing!  We'd actually had a tooth brush for Davey because his first four teeth came in all at once, and now he's got 6 working on 8!  But poor Charlie bird...she's got the bottom two and that's it.  She's in NO rush to get more.  It doesn't slow her down from eating big people food.  But it's a little funny to see this toothless wonder next to her brother with a mouth full.  Eh, who needs teeth anyway...

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool that they suction to the sink! I want a baby toothbrush for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe was saying last night it would be awesome if ALL tooth brushes did that. He would be correct. I really hate cleaning out the tooth brush holder. It's remarkable how gross that thing can get. I shouldn't admit that publicly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you clean out the toothbrush holder. It's a process I have certainly not perfected. Guhross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have bottle brushes and I use one for that. Ours has a little sponge on the top. Genius, yeah?

    ReplyDelete