Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We know the nicest people.

"Tiny Dancer" is a song I sing to my Charlie quite often.  Because she is my tiny dancer.  With all of this stuff going on with her legs, I just picture her on the other side of all of it, dancing.  Good dancer, bad dancer, whatever. She's just dancing.  Happy and dancing. 

Anyway, so I saw that a group of people I love got together and made a video about my tiny dancer.  I guess they wanted to make sure she knew they were thinking about her.  It's so sweet.  You can tell how concerned they are for her well being.  How sad they are that she's having to go through all these surgeries.  Just watch our friend Billy's face!  He's so upset.  But towards the end of this video they made her, they're all so happy and singing her song to her.  I guess they started picturing my tiny dancer dancing the same way I picture it.



Aren't they sweet?  We really do know the nicest people.

The surgeon just called and said things are going slow but that she's doing wonderfully.  That's my tiny dancer...

3 comments: