Friday, January 7, 2011

B T dubs

When Andie McDowell isn't starring in awesome movies like Groundhog Day along side the incomparable Bill Murray, she's designing eye wear for Wal-Mart.

Example?  Sure.  My new glasses.


The reason for my face - oatmeal cookie.  I couldn't stop eating a cookie long enough to take a picture.  How am I not 400 lbs.? It's not about the cookie.  It's about the glasses.  They rule.  I feel like the library girl in "Head Over Heels" by Tears for Fears.  That was the look I was going for anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I've been meaning to get new glasses for months now! My last pairs were from the month I met Nathan...that's like over 3 years, Carey! Anyways those are cute glasses. And, I want an oatmeal cookie, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah new glasses rule. for real. my pair before these were about 3 or 4 years old too. i paid $250 for them from this fancy pants eye place in memphis. i love these new ones WAY more and they were about $90. you go, andie mcdowel!

    ReplyDelete